Are you up for a challenge!?
Johnsonville as a suburb has a rich history, dating back to 1841. Our rugby club is rich in history also nearly 120 years in age now and despite a challenging period for the rugby club in recent times, we are dedicated to turning this around with a vision of success over the next few years. This is a significant challenge given our 2019 season but an exciting one!
We are seeking a coach who wants to take their career to the next level by being instrumental in turning the tide of Johnsonville Rugby Premier results.
We are seeking applications for the role of Premier’s Head Coach in 2020.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes;
· You can drive positive and sustainable change
· You have followers and can attract key talent both on and off the field
· You are a people’s person and can relate to people and players of all ages and cultures and drive the right team dynamics
· You are technically sound and your understanding of the new age game of rugby is extremely proficient
· You are hardworking and committed
· You want to embark on a growth opportunity and can think outside the square.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email a brief covering note, your coaching CV and details to email@example.com. Closing date is Friday 30 August 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Johnsonville Rugby Football Club – Rugby Committee